- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Thinking about outsourcing your fulfilment services to Kent?
Due to the international nature of large organisations, the location of your fulfilment house is often overlooked. It’s not often that people think about where their warehouse is located but choosing a location is of huge importance. A shrewd decision can save you money in the long term. A warehouse in Kent could be the economical solution to your fulfilment outsourcing needs.
If you are looking for a fulfilment house or fulfilment services for UK distribution, you may want to consider a warehouse in Kent. Kent warehouses often overlooked as it’s not exactly the centre of business in the UK; however, this is exactly what makes Kent a brilliant solution.
Choosing order fulfilment services in Kent has three major advantages:
- All the major UK airports are located in close proximity to Kent - Gatwick, Heathrow, Stanstead and other smaller airports. This is great for international shipping which can reduce logistics costs.
- Kent is also the hub of many seaports such as Dover and Ramsgate. Dover in particular is a very busy port, with access to major train routes also.
- Kent is located very closely to London transport routes such as the M25. For faster distribution, it’s important to remain close to major transport links to make sure your goods are distributed as quickly as possible. The fact that Kent is just outside London means that you will be able to make some great savings.
Why use a warehouse in Kent?
Having a location close to London is great for several reasons. London offers the largest potential in terms of opportunity. Business development would be bolstered as London is the centre of retail in the UK. If you can offer quick delivery to London from a warehouse in Kent, you can capitalise on a massive market.
Being close to the ports also has environmental benefits as mentioned previously. Having a location close to airports and major transport links reduces carbon footprint as transportation vehicles have less distance to travel.
It’s a wise choice to have a fulfilment house near your main customer base, however, if you are expecting goods to arrive from overseas, its best to have a warehouse in Kent. When goods arrive, they have a reduced distance to travel to reach the warehouse and you will make all round cost savings!
For more information about order fulfilment in Kent, visit Orbital Response.
If you want a practical way to include lots of information on one sign then ladder signs are the answer. These signs consist of horizontal slats layered one above the other in a laddered effect, all secured on one easy to read sign. Ladder signs...
Product Overview An interpretation display is a great way of displaying information in a way which is inviting yet informative and educational. A good display will not only relay information to the visitors about their whereabouts and surroundings,...
The concept of S&OP or sales and operations planning is actually relatively simple to understand and for the most part, it is just common sense. However, the real issues come when trying to actually execute S&OP because of just how...