- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
It is important in every company to have a good group of people that work for you not only individually but as a team. This is sometimes hard to achieve in a working environment, it can therefore be beneficial to take time out of work and get together as a group to do something fun where everyone can bond as a team. To make the team building event exciting it would be valuable to do something different, here is an idea that you may not have considered.
An excellent team building idea is a cooking event. Venturis Table is an example of a company that provides this service. They offer a hands-on cooking experience with delicious food tasting. There is an emphasis on fun, relaxation and enjoyment. Participants get to “sip and stir” their cooking and enjoy fine wines as they cook in a beautiful kitchen environment. Venturis Table takes into consideration different levels of culinary skills with a team of chefs able to help those less able. The team of chefs and waiting staff also take stress off the cooks and make it more enjoyable. Once the food has been cooked they can all sit together and enjoy the gourmet food.
The cookery team building events last around four hours however this is flexible and can be designed to suit each individual client. If you are interested this team building event visit venturis-table.com
In matters of business cost, it may not be surprising to find that the costs of a supply chain may in fact be the biggest drain on your company assets. And that’s not at all surprising -- figuring out all the kinks and bugs of a supply chain...
The specialist field of logistics needs the expertise and know-how of experience logistics consultants to get the job done properly. Large organisations have their own specialist logistics department who specifically deal with the logistics;...
A wide and varied number of sectors will require the purchase or long term rental of commercial freezer equipment, especially in the food and catering industries. Even the most basic of health regulations for any commercial kitchen requires fresh...