- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Benefits of smoke control services for businesses
When starting a business many fail to put in place proper safety precaustions in the case of a fire. Here are some of the benefits of putting in smoke control services to help protect your business.
The safety of both yourself and your staff should be of importance although it often gets pushed aside in favour of other things as there is so much to consider when renting or purchasing a building for your business.
By making investing in safety services , you can:
Carrying out regular risk assessments has not only saves lifes but this is also compulsory for all businesses to carry out on their premises to ensure that their premises, and the activities they carry out on those premises, are safe.
A risk assessment considers what might cause harm and assesses how to protect both customers and employees from the identified risk occurring. Different industries required to provide more indepth risk asssessments depending on the nature of their business. This usually involes the following:
- Looking for the hazards and things that might cause slips, trips and falls, working at height, exposure to hazardous substances, fire, explosion, high noise levels and moving vehicles.
- Determining who might get harmed and in what way. For example an office worker could trip over computer wires if they aren’t tucked away.
- Consider the risks and decide if adequate provisions are in place to prevent accidents occurring, or whether additional precautions need to be put in place
- Remeber to record your findings and your risk assessment policy at least once a year and update it if necessary, especially if new hazards are introduced to the workplace.
By taking precaustionary measures such as carrying out risk assessments, fire detection and fire safety maintainance you can also save your company money.However this will keep your workers and customers safe and ensure you comply with the law, reducing the risk of having to pay to settle costly claims. Accidents within the workplace are estimated to cost UK employers over £300 million per year, which is why you should think about getting.
If you work in an industrial buiding such as a factory or a garage where lots of staff are working with machinery and chemicals, these buildings tend to be bigger fire hazards.
In the event of a fire Smoke control services, can help make your working environment a safer place by removing the smoke, which helps you and your staff escape the building quicker. This system works by using fans and ventilation systems to ensure that as much smoke as possible is removed from the building so that staff can get out through the designated fire exits untroubled.
This is also helps fire fighters by allowing them easier access to the building should there be an unexpected fire.
Fire Design Solution’s are a team of experienced fire consultants that provide businesses with installation of their bespoke fire safety systems. To find out more about Fire Design Solution's products and services call 01322 387411.
A healthy supply chain is robust and efficient, it can cope with problem within the chain while also keeping costs down. While most businesses acknowledge the desire for a healthy supply chain many would also admit theirs needs more work. I was...
Weatherproof enclosures perfect for indoor and outdoor areas. How well do they work, what can you expect from each IP rating? GRP weather enclosures When it comes to buying weatherproof enclosures, you’ll want to take two things into...
Managing a successful supply chain is no easy task. With drastically different suppliers, contractors and employees all working towards one end goal, keeping everything in check requires a complex and well thought out strategy.Follow these three...