- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Secure Hosting Providers
If you are maintaining a website or web application which is very critical to your business and/or houses a lot of private information, you need to ensure that the website or application is situated on suitably secure hosting. This will ensure the maximum uptime for your critical application as well as the security of all associated data from hacking, malware, spyware and other online nasties which can damage websites and web applications to often irretrievable levels.
You also need to look closely at the type of hosting you have. Shared hosting, while cheaper than dedicated server hosting, is not ideal for the security conscious as you could be sharing your server with any number of illegitimate businesses and dodgy websites which can compromise your security. Dedicated server hosting, where you control everything on a particular server, is far safer and lets you keep close track of any possible security loopholes in order to ensure the safety of your application and its data.
A good secure hosting provider will also act as a security consultant, helping you to make decisions about script installation, content management system and even marketing impacts for things like SEO and PPC management. Keep an eye on uptime and routine maintenance windows to make sure your web application is online as much as possible within secure data centres, and make sure you find a host who is offering a high SLA, or Service Level Agreement, which ensures they can’t let your website go offline without suffering any penalties.
Your gas cabinets are designed to protect flammable and potentially toxic gases from damage. In most cases they’re probably made from a durable, tough material such as metal, plastic or fibreglass. Ideally those cases should protect your gas...
When looking for a web design consultant there are plenty of things to consider including quality, location and price. Many leading businesses in the South East are looking for quality web design at a reasonable price. However London-based...
Proper supply chain management is the best possible thing you can do for your business. If you want your company to succeed, then understanding what works best at each individual level will help you to bring together all of those elements and keep...