- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Printing Training Manuals Vs Online
Ebooks have revolutionised the waypeople read and store books, documents and instructional material whilst mobile technology has changed the way people interact and receives news updates. However, there are some things that are still much better to have as a hard copy.
Printed training manuals are still a very popular asset to have as user can add their personal notes and use the document as a reference as and when they feel the need. Having printed manuals is also perfect for those who aren’t as tech-savvy as today’s society requires.
But how are these manuals beneficial for your business? Are printed training manuals usual for training workshops and business events?
The benefits of providing printed manuals:
- Easier to keep information private. When publishing information to the web, companies run the risk of losing valuable intellectual property through theft. As the popularity of the internet increases, so too does downloading, sharing and piracy meaning information can be easily stolen and provided for free. Printed training manuals will not prevent people from stealing the information but goes a very long way as most users are not likely to spend hours photocopying each page to share online. A hard copy prevents easy sharing via twitter and other social media.
- Note taking is made a lot easier. A physical manual will allow users to traditionally take notes and take notes in a more creative way. There are people who are visual learners and having the ability to create your own notes will help users to train in the best way possible. This can also save time as user won’t have to spend time figuring out how to make notes on their desktops, laptops or mobile devises.
- A better reference tool. Users will get to physically take home their reference tool that they can organise and store in the best way. The manual is always accessible without having to worry about temperamental internet connection.
- Not so tech savvy? Not everyone is comfortable using computers which will affect their ability to learn. Also, not everyone will want to invest in computers, ereaders etc and carry those around all day. Some people prefer traditional books and printed documents for the physical nature.
For these reasons it is most definitely worth having some form of printed training manuals, maybe even alongside an online version to cater for all learning styles. Orbital Print has training manual printing facilities to provide quality manuals at competitive prices. Go to www.orbitalprint.co.uk to find out more information and to get a quote.
The supply of metal-based chassis for the increasingly trend range of “ultra portable” Windows and Chromebook laptops is experiencing constraints as Apple has reputedly begun to dominate and lock up most of the capacity from worldwide...
A healthy supply chain is robust and efficient, it can cope with problem within the chain while also keeping costs down. While most businesses acknowledge the desire for a healthy supply chain many would also admit theirs needs more work. I was...
If you want a practical way to include lots of information on one sign then ladder signs are the answer. These signs consist of horizontal slats layered one above the other in a laddered effect, all secured on one easy to read sign. Ladder signs...