- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
Despite a rise in mobile use, mobile performance monitoring isn’t often at the forefront of businesses’ minds. Making sure your site looks good on mobile is one thing but ensuring your site is mobile optimised is another.
Why you should be monitoring
With mobile sales growing at a rapid rate every year, mobile performance monitoring has never been so important. According to the IMRG Capgemini eRetail Sales Index, mobile sales are now at a seriously impressive 50%, a rise of 19% since 2015. Conversion rates also appear to be doubling year on year, showing that most customers are making the move to mobile buying.
Nearly half of mobile commerce sales go right through to purchasing, whilst the rest are completed through desktops and occasionally, in store. This figure is growing all the time and as more customers begin to feel comfortable purchasing on their mobiles, it’s unlikely to change anytime soon.
Maximising your websites potential
If you aren’t doing so already, now is the time to start monitoring the performance of your site on mobile devices.
With the rise of mobile purchasing, customers are expecting the same smooth and flawless experience from their smartphones that they normally get using their PC or laptop.
In order to achieve this, you need the right performance monitoring tools and load testing capabilities. You can maximise your website’s potential, both during normal hours and peak traffic times such as Christmas and Black Friday, where your traffic will almost certainly be higher.
Tips to maximise your site's performance
- Monitor your mobile traffic on a regular day to establish a baseline from which to work. If you find problems early on, you can sort them out more effectively.
- Use load testing to push your site above and beyond what it is capable of. If you’re expecting 50,000 visitors in a day, ensure your site can handle 100,000.
- Optimise your site for 3G mobile viewing by ridding your site of unnecessary ‘junk’. Everything from store location to account sign in should be as quick and simple as it is on a desktop computer.
Why starting early isn’t a bad thing
Now is the perfect time to use mobile performance monitoring to enhance site speed and user experience. Without proper testing and monitoring, even the biggest sites can fall victim to dreaded site crash – leading to a loss of sales and a loss of customer trust.
The rise of mobile commerce is only set to continue, so is it time for your business to take mobile performance monitoring to the next level?
The company formally titled Makita Electric works is famous for their line of power tools and mitre saws, and has a long and distinguished history of manufacturing high quality products which are well known for superior design, innovative features...
Third-Party Logistics Third-party logistics providers (3PL) are an excellent way for companies to save costs if in-house, warehousing, and distribution isn’t an option. Outsourcing logistics departments not only saves businesses...
As you’re driving down along a particular stretch of road, out on your usual daily business, you may have, from time to time, noticed small plastic cabinets sticking out by the roadside. Sometimes they’ll be fairly discrete, tucked away...