- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Managed Web Hosting - Why To Do It
Generally managed hosting refers to a type of hosting plan which is administrated by the hosting services provider. These can vary from tens to hundreds of pounds a month depending on the level of service required.
It is important to be on guard for services who claim to offer “fully managed hosting” as opposed to just managed hosting – although they may claim to be comprehensive, many companies find the support insufficient. As a general rule of thumb the more money you pay, the more support you will receive from your hosting manager.
The key benefits to managed website hosting, whether it is managed Microsoft hosting or managed open source hosting, is that your website or application will be monitored on a daily basis by highly experienced webmasters and web technology professionals. This removes the need to worry about server downtimes and other technical issues.
It is also possible to get partially managed web hosting which gives you some of the benefits but at a lower price. Some partially managed hosting may provide you with monitoring while encouraging end users to take part in the administrative functions needed to maintain their websites. This generally gives you more control over your own server so can often be a preferable solution to more web-savvy companies.
On the whole managed hosting is a good solution for small to medium businesses who cannot or do not want to hire a full time webmaster in-house in order to maintain their online presence. Maximum uptime on website is extremely critical to many modern businesses and a managed hosting plan allows you to have the technical aspects of your site hosting taken care of by highly experienced professionals without your company having to handle the overhead of hiring such expertise in house.
Trouble with logistics? Consider hiring a supply chain consultant! When starting up any kind of business, logistics can be a real hassle. There are just too many variables and details that need to be gone over with a fine-toothed comb before it...
Safety is a big concern for many companies who store assets in public areas. Machinery and equipment are usually highly valuable and therefore, a target for thievery or vandalism. Storage facilities are also often required in more remote areas,...
In a recent study undertaken by a catering expert in Scottish hospital “super-kitchens”, it was found that the food prepared and provided for nearly 1.2 million patients a month was barely “a pastiche of food”. With...