- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Targeting the healthcare industry - Healthcare communication
In today’s current economic conditions, the most successful businesses diversify their businesses offerings across a variety of sectors. This is so that the business is not dependant on one target market which could suddenly be affected by a shift in trends or spending behaviour. This is true for businesses who target the healthcare sector. Marketing to hospitals specifically presents unique challenges and businesses must engage in effective healthcare communication when carrying out marketing activities aimed at this sector.
When you are considering a new campaign there are a few points to bear in mind to achieve success.
- Step one is identifying the employee in your target organisation that has the ability to fast track your sale. You may have already identified the CEO or head of IT however; they might not necessarily have the time to deal with your call directly. You need to establish the appropriate channel to effectively get your message heard. Identify whose opinion really matters.
- Pitch your product in a practical way on site. Pitching in the hospital will show the ideal setting for your product. One of the key issues in healthcare is the cost. Keeping the costs low is a real concern for hospital; therefore, your focus should be to emphasize how you can save the hospital money. You will need to communicate the benefits in a practical way and leave them with memorable bullet points of the facts and figures.
- Make your pitch simple and effective. Use research and figures to back up your points but do not over complicate the procedure. You must be able to create a ‘real’ and most importantly ‘simple’ differentiator which will ultimately be the deciding factor.
When it comes to healthcare communication, your success revolves around building the correct contacts and making sure you message is delivered to the correct destination. Perhaps even before you think about launching marketing campaign aimed at the healthcare market, you should think about liaising with the right partners who already have access to who you are trying to aim for.
Companies such as PMD healthcare have quality healthcare data which all good marketing campaigns are built upon. PMD healthcare offer marketing and healthcare communication services to connect businesses in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Orbital Marketing Services group PMD have access to a wide range of experience and facilities for effective healthcare communication. For more information please visit www.PMDhealthcare.co.uk
The cost of many products in the UK is currently very low from food to clothing UK consumers despite hard economic pressures have it good. While UK manufacturers are tough on price where they are no so though is on auditing their supply chains for...
Thanks to an increased interest in warehouse operations, there are now a plethora of automated warehousing solutions available for businesses that are keen to increase their productivity. From semi-automated solutions to full blown automation, there...
Within any business you will find a supply chain and even a small business can find that their supply chain crosses the globe. In its simplest form, a supply chain is the way a product or service reaches the end consumer - from production,...