- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
'Group 4' English Course Offer
Concorde International Language School in Canterbury is currently running a special offer on their Group 4 English course for business executives and professionals.
This is an excellent course for those who want to perfect their English for a business environment. The week-long course has just 4 people per class, so each student is guaranteed individual teaching.
Concorde International are a high quality English language school that have been teaching English for over 40 years. They specialise in teaching business English to professionals who want to improve their language skills in order to progress in the world of work.
Concorde International are currently providing a complete package to help executives get the most from this specialist course. This includes the Group 4 English course plus superior bed and breakfast accommodation in the historic City of Canterbury.
This is great for people who don’t have the time to look for accommodation or don’t know where to look. The quality accommodation they provide in the heart of Canterbury means that delegates don’t have to worry about anything other than getting on with their course.
The content of the course can be general business English, or can be tailored to more technical language if required. If all the students are from one sector the course can be made industry specific. Students can choose from the standard 15 hours teaching to the more intensive 25 hours option.
Those that want to stay longer in the UK after their course can choose to add supplementary nights to their accommodation as well as adding on weekends in London.
So if you are looking for a business English course to suit your busy lifestyle that will really help build your language skills then book the Group 4 course today.
There are special offers on prices from now until March 2013, so what better time to come and learn English in England! For more information on this course contact Concorde International or call +44 1227 451035.
Creating the perfect warehouse layout design requires carefull planning when running an effective and efficient business. If done incorrectly you may find it actually costs your business more money. This space needs to be efficiently allocated...
Fires are known for the destruction they can leave behind. The pure ferocity of a fire can endanger lives, rip through buildings and even masses of dry lands, making it something to be extremely cautious of. Only by understanding a fire and how it...
Benefits of investing in Security rated Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Housings can help protect your exposed infrastructure from weathering, chemicals and vandalism keeping your property safe and secure in a cost-effective way. Security rated GRP...