- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Professional English Courses
If you are looking for a career in business it is often important to be able to speak a good level of English. The benefits for an employer to have employees who can speak English are that they are normally more productive, and more likely to advance which can increase loyalty within the company. There are normally fewer errors and reduced overtime, employees will understand instructions better and therefore there are fewer mistakes, also meaning they will be more productive when working as they are less likely to get things wrong. It is also better for safety, being able to speak and read English increases the understanding of safety related warnings and therefore reduces workplace accidents.
The best place to learn English is within a company which speaks the language. Concorde is an international teaching school based in the beautiful city of Canterbury, they teach specific language courses for business professionals in all different industries. The courses allow you to develop and expand English business vocabulary and encourage strategic thinking. The course allows you to learn English in a business environment where you can practice communication skills it also helps in improving mathematical and writing skills. The course allows you to get written evidence of your English language; you can either take a University Foundation course for a business degree or prepare for external ABE examinations. Diploma level qualifications are also available with varying entry requirements.
Identifying issues with supply chain benchmarking is one of the most important things you can do for your business. Find out why... What is supply chain benchmarking? Supply chain benchmarking involves ‘benchmarking’ or identifying...
The way pharmaceutical manufacturers equip and run their supply chain is changing. New healthcare regulations, an ageing population and price pressure are all contributing to a huge shift in the way companies produce pharmaceutical goods. To keep...
A reefer container, also sometimes called a refrigerated container, is an enclosed box unit designed to transport temperature sensitive cargo and can be used for everything from food to pharmaceuticals. Refrigerated containers normally need external...