- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
The Complete Self-publishers Guide
Are you looking for self-publishing tips, tricks and advice? Perhaps you are thinking about publishing a book yourself or you have already written your manuscript but do not know where to begin. B2B source have assembled a collection of useful articles and resources to set you on the right path.
- Self-publishers holiday reading lists
- The 2014 self-publishing conference
- Cost effective book printing for every publisher
- The importance of looks for self-published books
- The stats behind printing for self-publishers
- Top tips for self-publishing your book
Keep an eye on this page and save to favourites as it will be regularly updated with new information.
You are not alone in your quest for self-publishing! In the UK alone, the self-published book margin rose by 79% with 18 million books bought by readers from self-publishers. It’s well-publicised that the sale of books was down by 4th on last year; however, the sales of eBooks and self-published pieces show no signs of slowing. The sales of eBooks grew by a much more significant 20%, with over 80 million eBooks being sold. For more information about self-publishing, check out the links above.
Reducing cost and risk in HR processes HR departments tend to be very paper intensive and need to manage a wide range of document types on a daily basis. Having to manage information in email and other electronic formats complicates the situation,...
Managing a successful supply chain is no easy task. With drastically different suppliers, contractors and employees all working towards one end goal, keeping everything in check requires a complex and well thought out strategy.Follow these three...
Our aim a HolemakerTechnology is the speed up metalworking through cutting tool innovation. We take a critical view of the repetitive, time-consuming tasks that every metal worker encounters. Then apply some innovative thinking to produce tools...