- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Reasons to invest in cold rooms
There are many businesses across many sectors that are currently reaping the benefits of mobile cold rooms. Cold rooms are tailor made cold storage units that can store very large amounts of temperature sensitive products. They can be constructed in a range of sizes, capacities and functionality depending on your needs. See the video below for an example of a 40ft cold room designed for the mass storage of pharmaceutical products:
Source: Cold Rooms at CRS Cold Storage
Bulk Storage - The main advantage is the sheer size of storage that a cold room can contain. As you can see from the video, storage capacity can be greatly increased in a cost efficient way. The cold store in the video is fully mobile also and can be delivered on site - with not planning permission required.
Backup and security - While regular refrigeration units may get colder than a cold room it is reliant on electricity. If you ever experience a power cut then your fridge will stop working and all contents and products damaged. A cold room however will always work because they are created with backup generators to eliminate this risk for total reliability.
Accessibility - Cold rooms can be designed, created and delivered to your exact specifications. Walk in cold rooms are very popular as the products can be displayed a lot easier and accessed more quickly to eliminate confusion.
Cost efficiency - Millions of pounds of food products (or other temperature sensitive products) are wasted each year on food that we throw away. This is not only, costly but it's also a waste of perfectly good food. By using a cold storage room it should be possible to make our food last much longer and minimise the amount of waste we all create.
For more information about bespoke cold rooms, blast freezers and walk in cold rooms visit the CRS Cold Storage website.
Managing a successful supply chain is no easy task. With drastically different suppliers, contractors and employees all working towards one end goal, keeping everything in check requires a complex and well thought out strategy.Follow these three...
Roadside gas meter box ventilation is an important issue to consider when investing in GRP housings for your project. We look at what the law says on gas ventilation and fire safety and how you can be certain that the gas box you’re purchasing...
When working together it is always important to ensure that everyone knows and is capable of working with each other. To that end, we have the tradition of team building exercises, created with the aim of encouraging people within a work place to...