- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Reasons to invest in cold rooms
There are many businesses across many sectors that are currently reaping the benefits of mobile cold rooms. Cold rooms are tailor made cold storage units that can store very large amounts of temperature sensitive products. They can be constructed in a range of sizes, capacities and functionality depending on your needs. See the video below for an example of a 40ft cold room designed for the mass storage of pharmaceutical products:
Source: Cold Rooms at CRS Cold Storage
Bulk Storage - The main advantage is the sheer size of storage that a cold room can contain. As you can see from the video, storage capacity can be greatly increased in a cost efficient way. The cold store in the video is fully mobile also and can be delivered on site - with not planning permission required.
Backup and security - While regular refrigeration units may get colder than a cold room it is reliant on electricity. If you ever experience a power cut then your fridge will stop working and all contents and products damaged. A cold room however will always work because they are created with backup generators to eliminate this risk for total reliability.
Accessibility - Cold rooms can be designed, created and delivered to your exact specifications. Walk in cold rooms are very popular as the products can be displayed a lot easier and accessed more quickly to eliminate confusion.
Cost efficiency - Millions of pounds of food products (or other temperature sensitive products) are wasted each year on food that we throw away. This is not only, costly but it's also a waste of perfectly good food. By using a cold storage room it should be possible to make our food last much longer and minimise the amount of waste we all create.
For more information about bespoke cold rooms, blast freezers and walk in cold rooms visit the CRS Cold Storage website.
A smooth supply chain is crucial to ensure that supply and demand is met and that the profits are returned to you, however, we live in a changing global economy and what works well today may not do so tomorrow. How can you be sure that the business...
There can be no doubt that for many people, the planning and coordination of logistics can be a rather sharp pain in the posterior. There are so many factors involved, so many possibilities that need to be considered and so many numbers that need...
It is well know that happy employees make for a more productive workforce. Providing the right facilities for your staff members could get you well on the way to ensuring a happy workforce. For external sites including railway lines and utility...