- What GRP Kiosk Manufacturers Can Provide For You
- Mobile performance monitoring: Why you should be paying attention
- Requirements for outdoor electrical enclosures.
- How to prepare for Christmas website demand
- Staying on top of your sales period website demand
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday load testing and performance monitoring.
- The most common GRP moulding techniques
- Why Small Businesses are key to more Apprenticeships
- Changes in regulation over GRP and food contact.
- Smoke Venting and You: A Guide to Smoke Control
- T-Shirt Printing: Start up your own company and promote yourself
- Football shirt printing
- Football shirt printing
- Take Control of Your Business With a Blast Freezer
- 4 Reasons why Digital T-Shirt Printing is Great for Your Business
Business English Courses
A company sometimes will need to re-train or train their staff on a subject area which is rather specific, they need staff to fully understand and communicate in this area. This can often mean them getting more familiar with certain subjects within the English language to be able to communicate within the sector in the business world. If some of your staff first language is not English then it can often be difficult for them to understand more complex subjects and therefore need training.
If your company is looking for a course which can offer intensive English courses for a specific purpose then Concorde have programmes specially designed for this. They have developed courses in many different subject areas e.g. International Trade, Sales and Marketing, Banking and finance, law, tourism and many more. They are able to customise what you need and teach to the highest of quality. They also have an intensive business English course which is based on professionals who want to learn more about the business language, it is different to the specialist business course as it gives an overview of the whole basic business language.
For information on the courses visit concorde-int.com all Concorde’s courses are accredited by the British Council. Concorde have almost 40 years of quality, care and service. They are known for producing students who receive excellent examination results. They gain a lot of business through recommendation proving that the experience is enjoyed.
Like many areas of the supply chain, logistics is something that requires continual improvement to ensure it’s working at maximum efficiency. Whilst there isn’t a one size fits all strategy to increase growth within a business, there...
Even during their quietist periods warehouses can be busy, lively places. With so many different tasks going on under one relatively small roof, there’s always the risk that something could go wrong. Often warehouses are home to both...
Although many people have a perceived preference for Polycarbonate over FR PVC “Clovis Canopies” give a 10 years warranty against premature UV degradation on both FR PVC and Polycarbonate, therefore the following “Pro’s...