- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Weatherproof Enclosures: What you need
Weatherproof enclosures perfect for indoor and outdoor areas. How well do they work, what can you expect from each IP rating?
GRP weather enclosures
When it comes to buying weatherproof enclosures, you’ll want to take two things into consideration:
- the robustness of your enclosure
- how well it keeps out dust, dirt, and water
Checking that your enclosure has all the necessary security, locking and safety features is the first step in ensuring that you are choosing an enclosure that will stand the test of time.These features will not only protect you against weather but also against theft and loss of equipment too.
Enclosures that come with or have the option of installing extra features are the ones to look out for. This is because they will have maximum adaptability, an advantage that is so often needed when working in industrial areas.
The material of an enclosure is another important element to consider for a robust casing if you are serious about keeping your equipment safe.
This wonder material has many features that make it excellent for exposed and dangerous areas. It is tough against the elements, resistant to corrosion, lightweight and virtually maintenance free.;
All of these benefits make GRP the perfect material for both busy industrial working areas and remote weather exposed locations.
Next, you’ll want to look at your enclosures IP rating. This rating will tell you how weatherproof your enclosure is and whether it will work for you and your job.
Customise your server experience Businesses often have a need for customisation and power when it comes to data handling. This is why many choose a data centre to fulfil their specific requirements. A Data centre stores and maintains computers...
The marketing industry is one of the most dynamic industries, with agencies seeing a constant stream of new concepts and combinations that can help clients reach their target audience in a more targeted and personal way through direct...
While it can be tempting to consider warehouse automation as the automatic solution to meet demand and reduce costs as with any major change to your supply chain the adoption of any new warehouse technology needs careful consideration. The main...