- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Weatherproof Enclosures: What you need
Weatherproof enclosures perfect for indoor and outdoor areas. How well do they work, what can you expect from each IP rating?
GRP weather enclosures
When it comes to buying weatherproof enclosures, you’ll want to take two things into consideration:
- the robustness of your enclosure
- how well it keeps out dust, dirt, and water
Checking that your enclosure has all the necessary security, locking and safety features is the first step in ensuring that you are choosing an enclosure that will stand the test of time.These features will not only protect you against weather but also against theft and loss of equipment too.
Enclosures that come with or have the option of installing extra features are the ones to look out for. This is because they will have maximum adaptability, an advantage that is so often needed when working in industrial areas.
The material of an enclosure is another important element to consider for a robust casing if you are serious about keeping your equipment safe.
This wonder material has many features that make it excellent for exposed and dangerous areas. It is tough against the elements, resistant to corrosion, lightweight and virtually maintenance free.;
All of these benefits make GRP the perfect material for both busy industrial working areas and remote weather exposed locations.
Next, you’ll want to look at your enclosures IP rating. This rating will tell you how weatherproof your enclosure is and whether it will work for you and your job.
A colocation centre is a type of data centre where space for server equipment and/or bandwidth are rented out to external clients. Colocation facilities will typically provide space, power, cooling facilities and physical security for the data...
A company sometimes will need to re-train or train their staff on a subject area which is rather specific, they need staff to fully understand and communicate in this area. This can often mean them getting more familiar with certain subjects within...
The revival of the wool industry There has been a large increase in the amount of people taking up the hobby of hand knitting, which is great for the UK knitting wool industry. The hobby was nearly extinct five years ago but the recession has...