- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
Expert UK GRP manufacturers Kingsley Plastics are the first to get full certification to LPCB 1175, series 7 Security Rating SR4.
Being the first to market for such a high standard in GRP manufacturing within the security industry, this was an important milestone in Kingsley's history of providing the latest in GRP design, technology and setting the boundaries for future GRP manufacturing within the UK market.
Already setting improved standards with the largest certified sizes available, Kingsley's range of SR4 GRP Enclosures and GRP Housings are available in sizes up to 35mtrs in length, 15mtrs in depth & 5mtrs in height. Coupled with this Kingsley again are the only certified company within the UK able to supply approved GRP Enclosures and Housings to LPCB 1175 SR2, SR3 & now SR4 with the following options:
- Up to 35mtrs width x 15mtrs depth & 5mtrs high
- Approved external finishes include Sooth gloss, simulated Brick, Stone & pebbledash finishes
- Internal/External bolting down anchors according to rating
- Single & Double door options complete with above door transoms
- Ready assembled or 'flat-pack' options according to site access requirements
- Any colour from both the RAL or BS4800 range of colours
Richard Flint of the BRE commenting when presenting Kingsley with their certificate at the Home Office sponsored Security and Policing Exhibition in Farnborough said:
"This is a remarkable achievement. When GRP manufacturers first approached us for approval of their enclosures to LPS1175 a couple of years ago it was generally perceived that the materials used to form such enclosures were not conducive with delivering the levels of resistance to attack required to achieve Security Rating 4. Kingsley Plastics’ have demonstrated their ability to tackle such design challenges and, in doing so, have achieved the first approval for a GRP enclosure to Security Rating 4, enabling them to supply into markets previously dominated by steel enclosures."
For more information on Kingsley's wide variety of GRP enclosures and housings plus other GRP products visit http://www.kingsleyplastics.co.uk/
If you are maintaining a website or web application which is very critical to your business and/or houses a lot of private information, you need to ensure that the website or application is situated on suitably secure hosting. This will ensure the...
When looking for a web design consultant there are plenty of things to consider including quality, location and price. Many leading businesses in the South East are looking for quality web design at a reasonable price. However London-based...
Reaching the right people is very important when it comes to sending out advertising flyers, brochures and catalogues. There’s no point sending lawnmower brochures to people who live in high-rise flats! As well as making sure that the...