- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
Expert UK GRP manufacturers Kingsley Plastics are the first to get full certification to LPCB 1175, series 7 Security Rating SR4.
Being the first to market for such a high standard in GRP manufacturing within the security industry, this was an important milestone in Kingsley's history of providing the latest in GRP design, technology and setting the boundaries for future GRP manufacturing within the UK market.
Already setting improved standards with the largest certified sizes available, Kingsley's range of SR4 GRP Enclosures and GRP Housings are available in sizes up to 35mtrs in length, 15mtrs in depth & 5mtrs in height. Coupled with this Kingsley again are the only certified company within the UK able to supply approved GRP Enclosures and Housings to LPCB 1175 SR2, SR3 & now SR4 with the following options:
- Up to 35mtrs width x 15mtrs depth & 5mtrs high
- Approved external finishes include Sooth gloss, simulated Brick, Stone & pebbledash finishes
- Internal/External bolting down anchors according to rating
- Single & Double door options complete with above door transoms
- Ready assembled or 'flat-pack' options according to site access requirements
- Any colour from both the RAL or BS4800 range of colours
Richard Flint of the BRE commenting when presenting Kingsley with their certificate at the Home Office sponsored Security and Policing Exhibition in Farnborough said:
"This is a remarkable achievement. When GRP manufacturers first approached us for approval of their enclosures to LPS1175 a couple of years ago it was generally perceived that the materials used to form such enclosures were not conducive with delivering the levels of resistance to attack required to achieve Security Rating 4. Kingsley Plastics’ have demonstrated their ability to tackle such design challenges and, in doing so, have achieved the first approval for a GRP enclosure to Security Rating 4, enabling them to supply into markets previously dominated by steel enclosures."
For more information on Kingsley's wide variety of GRP enclosures and housings plus other GRP products visit http://www.kingsleyplastics.co.uk/
The marketing industry is one of the most dynamic industries, with agencies seeing a constant stream of new concepts and combinations that can help clients reach their target audience in a more targeted and personal way through direct...
Despite all the empty store space in towns around the UK following the ‘death of high street’ exponential growth is reported for the countries e-commerce industry which is to provide supply chain operators and logistics services...
An inventory process analysis studies in detail the procedures or steps a company use to co-ordinate the movement of products through their business operations. There are many different types of inventory which varies across different sectors....