- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Features of Security related GPR Housings
Benefits of investing in Security rated Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Housings can help protect your exposed infrastructure from weathering, chemicals and vandalism keeping your property safe and secure in a cost-effective way.
You can order your customised security rated housings in the following:
- Smooth Moulded Semi-Gloss External Finish
- Simulated Brick, Stone & Pebbledash Finishes
- Anti-Vandal Textured external Finish
- Any Colour to BS4800 or RAL Range of Colours
- Security Rated Vent Grills
- Cat-Flap Options
- Fixed or Removable Roof Variants
- Internal or External Bolting Down Options
GRP products designed to suit your needs
GRP Housings from Kingsley are lightweight and can be made to suit your needs and exact specifications, from small enclosures to large containerised plant rooms and can also be supplied with all services for the water, gas, telecoms, electrical, industrial and petroleum industries.
These can be customised to contain a fire, dampen noise, and have multiple compartments, a ventilation system and much more.
The compartments can be individually fitted with a ventilation system, or installed in whole GRP enclosures.
The enclosures, kiosks and housings can be ordered with a number of different finishes to match the original building. The Slate lookalike roof option is popular because it can make them look like they are a real extension of the brick building.
GRP is much more sustainable and environmentally friendly than aluminium, steel or timber. The production process for FRP and GRP is extremely benign unlike the production of metal and timber products.
In addition, Kingsley Plastics pro-actively strives to offer FRP and GRP products with the highest efficacy, but the lowest impact on the environment.
Due to the robust and longevity of Kingsley Plastics security rated housings they make an extremely cost-effective option. In addition, they are virtually maintenance-free and ideal for protecting your infrastructure especially in areas in the UK that have a lot of wet weather.
For more information visit Kingsley Plastics Ltd.
What is big data? Big data is a phrase that’s been thrown around a lot recently but what exactly is it? Put simply, big data is large volumes of complex statistics, facts and figures from various areas of a supply chain. Whether it’s...
Nowadays it’s just a part of life. You can easily go down to the town centre, letter in hand, step into the post office, and send off a letter to anywhere you want -- provided the area has service and you can afford it. For as long as there...
A cold chain is a management of temperature-sensitive products which make up the supply chain. This form of supply chain is very important in the pharmaceutical industry as well as other industries that require products be kept under constant...