- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Safe Cold Storage
Mobile cold storage needs to be strong and durable to ensure safe transportation of perishable goods like meat, vegetables, flowers and pharmaceutical products.
Mobile temperature controlled units and containers are designed to be transported hundreds of miles, by road or rail, whilst ensuring that products are kept at optimum condition.
This safe cold storage is a must for certain products that would perish if the temperature increased or dropped below the required level. Cold stores often have remote temperature controlled monitoring to ensure temperatures can be checked regularly from outside the unit.
Safe storage also ensures products are protected from external sources. There was a recent cold storage related news story where six tonnes of poultry was destroyed in Poole by a lorry trailer fire. The flames were extinguished by fire crews but not before the fire had destroyed the contents of the trailer.
Safe cold storage would ensure that produce would be better protected in a more indestructible unit and remote temperature monitoring would allow the temperature inside to be monitored to see if it had exceeded safe levels.
CRS Cold Storage provides a fantastic range of safe cold storage units. They can be bought or rented and feature remote temperature controlled monitoring for complete peace of mind.
A good visiting attraction need attractive leaflets and visitor guides, they are a key element of an organisations overall visitor communication strategy. The leaflet/visitor guide needs to be attractive and eye catching to the public therefore...
Charities have a limited amount of resources as ideally, the maximum resource allocation should be geared towards carrying out their core activities, whether this is building schools in Africa or looking after the homeless in the UK. This is where...
Sales and Operations planning is a scheme run by many business as a way of looking towards the future of their business over the next 12 to 18 months, by planning for certain situations and making sure the logistics are there to deal with...