- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Safe Cold Storage
Mobile cold storage needs to be strong and durable to ensure safe transportation of perishable goods like meat, vegetables, flowers and pharmaceutical products.
Mobile temperature controlled units and containers are designed to be transported hundreds of miles, by road or rail, whilst ensuring that products are kept at optimum condition.
This safe cold storage is a must for certain products that would perish if the temperature increased or dropped below the required level. Cold stores often have remote temperature controlled monitoring to ensure temperatures can be checked regularly from outside the unit.
Safe storage also ensures products are protected from external sources. There was a recent cold storage related news story where six tonnes of poultry was destroyed in Poole by a lorry trailer fire. The flames were extinguished by fire crews but not before the fire had destroyed the contents of the trailer.
Safe cold storage would ensure that produce would be better protected in a more indestructible unit and remote temperature monitoring would allow the temperature inside to be monitored to see if it had exceeded safe levels.
CRS Cold Storage provides a fantastic range of safe cold storage units. They can be bought or rented and feature remote temperature controlled monitoring for complete peace of mind.
Larger companies may have their own servers as part of their IT infrastructure, as well as a team of IT professionals to manage the technology. Many smaller companies do not have the budget or space for large IT facilities but still want reliable...
All new and existing business will come up against many planning conundrums throughout its business life. From increasing sales to decreasing over heads, whether that being unnecessary staffing cost, excess supplies or production costs; effective...
Setting up your warehouse and working out a warehouse layout can be a rather tricky mental exercise. There’s so much you have to consider, so many things you have to try and balance to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. After...