- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Safe Cold Storage
Mobile cold storage needs to be strong and durable to ensure safe transportation of perishable goods like meat, vegetables, flowers and pharmaceutical products.
Mobile temperature controlled units and containers are designed to be transported hundreds of miles, by road or rail, whilst ensuring that products are kept at optimum condition.
This safe cold storage is a must for certain products that would perish if the temperature increased or dropped below the required level. Cold stores often have remote temperature controlled monitoring to ensure temperatures can be checked regularly from outside the unit.
Safe storage also ensures products are protected from external sources. There was a recent cold storage related news story where six tonnes of poultry was destroyed in Poole by a lorry trailer fire. The flames were extinguished by fire crews but not before the fire had destroyed the contents of the trailer.
Safe cold storage would ensure that produce would be better protected in a more indestructible unit and remote temperature monitoring would allow the temperature inside to be monitored to see if it had exceeded safe levels.
CRS Cold Storage provides a fantastic range of safe cold storage units. They can be bought or rented and feature remote temperature controlled monitoring for complete peace of mind.
What do you do if you find yourself in a position where the fulfilment has gone wrong – for whatever reason; lack of stock from brand, late delivery from postal service etc? How do you appease customers? How do you fix the problems?...
Outsourcing, or as it is more commonly known subcontracting, is the process of contracting an external party to complete a specific task. This could be anything from packaging and transport to cleaning or printing marketing material. There are a...
In a world where efficient processes are the key to maximising productivity, it is no surprise that digital printing methods have vastly increased in popularity in the printing world, since being introduced in 1993. By using a combination of...