- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
Countersinking is a time-consuming activity undertaken by many trades’ people. This laborious task is a thing of the past now with the new Multisink™ tool!
Its unique design allows for use with Magnetic drills that have variable speeds and reverse features – resulting in its users being able to combine the tool with the VersaDrive product range to achieve the following activities with a truly flawless finish.
- Broach and Countersink
- Drill and Countersink
- Tap and Countersink
- Drill, Tap and Countersink – all in one operation
The countersunk hole itself is centred by the VersaDrive tool, resulting in accurately centred countersunk holes every time.
With the self-piloted Multisink™ tool you can be assured of a smooth cutting action which prevents the chattering and reduced tool life commonly experienced with standard countersinks. Accuracy every time.
See the Multisink™ tool in use below.
For best use, the Multisink™ tool should be…
- Used by applying firm, steady feed pressure throughout the cut
- Kept damage free by avoiding lateral movement or tilting
- Used with a constant supply of quality cooling lubricant, especially when drilling through thick or hardened materials
- Used with a variable speed drill which allows for the correct speed to be set
To order one of these fantastic multi-use tools today, contact HoleMaker Technology on 0333 011 0382.
If you’re considering opening up your very first restaurant, then there’s probably a whole host of things that are worrying you. From décor, to equipment to your staff, making sure that everything is ready in time for the grand...
Many commercial metalworkers are involved in the manufacturing, building and repairing of products and structures made from sheet metal. Sheet metal can be used in metal ducts, building exteriors, garages, metal channels or gutters, furnaces and...
If you are growing your business internationally there is likely to be some key obvious requirements and changes your organisation will need to go through including a larger facility, more staff, increased marketing plus more overseas business...