Countersinking is a time-consuming activity undertaken by many trades’ people. This laborious task is a thing of the past now with the new Multisink™ tool!
Its unique design allows for use with Magnetic drills that have variable speeds and reverse features – resulting in its users being able to combine the tool with the VersaDrive product range to achieve the following activities with a truly flawless finish.
- Broach and Countersink
- Drill and Countersink
- Tap and Countersink
- Drill, Tap and Countersink – all in one operation
The countersunk hole itself is centred by the VersaDrive tool, resulting in accurately centred countersunk holes every time.
With the self-piloted Multisink™ tool you can be assured of a smooth cutting action which prevents the chattering and reduced tool life commonly experienced with standard countersinks. Accuracy every time.
See the Multisink™ tool in use below.
For best use, the Multisink™ tool should be…
- Used by applying firm, steady feed pressure throughout the cut
- Kept damage free by avoiding lateral movement or tilting
- Used with a constant supply of quality cooling lubricant, especially when drilling through thick or hardened materials
- Used with a variable speed drill which allows for the correct speed to be set
To order one of these fantastic multi-use tools today, contact HoleMaker Technology on 0333 011 0382.