- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
Countersinking is a time-consuming activity undertaken by many trades’ people. This laborious task is a thing of the past now with the new Multisink™ tool!
Its unique design allows for use with Magnetic drills that have variable speeds and reverse features – resulting in its users being able to combine the tool with the VersaDrive product range to achieve the following activities with a truly flawless finish.
- Broach and Countersink
- Drill and Countersink
- Tap and Countersink
- Drill, Tap and Countersink – all in one operation
The countersunk hole itself is centred by the VersaDrive tool, resulting in accurately centred countersunk holes every time.
With the self-piloted Multisink™ tool you can be assured of a smooth cutting action which prevents the chattering and reduced tool life commonly experienced with standard countersinks. Accuracy every time.
See the Multisink™ tool in use below.
For best use, the Multisink™ tool should be…
- Used by applying firm, steady feed pressure throughout the cut
- Kept damage free by avoiding lateral movement or tilting
- Used with a constant supply of quality cooling lubricant, especially when drilling through thick or hardened materials
- Used with a variable speed drill which allows for the correct speed to be set
To order one of these fantastic multi-use tools today, contact HoleMaker Technology on 0333 011 0382.
Ecommerce is no longer a passing fad with recent figures showing an increase in online sales in August 2013. With this in mind, leading fulfilment providers have been looking into the future of fulfilment for ecommerce and have posed some...
Planning a warehouse is a pretty major undertaking. There are so many factors to consider, and an ill thought-out warehouse can result in great expense and delays further on down the line. Similarly there are a number of problems that may occur in...
The concept of S&OP or sales and operations planning is actually relatively simple to understand and for the most part, it is just common sense. However, the real issues come when trying to actually execute S&OP because of just how...