Maximizer has launched a new CRM software version in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Maximizer software is a provider of CRM and mobile CRM solutions to a range of businesses. The new version ‘Maximizer CRM 12 Winter addition’ was launched throughout the main areas of the software’s usage included Europe, the Middle East and parts of Africa. The new interface has been simplified to allow streamlined workflow and enhanced performance and productivity.
The new enhancements continue to make the software appeal to not just large businesses but to SME’s also. Maximizer CRM 12 aims to help these businesses with modern day needs and goals that will help them to stay on top in 2013. It can now be installed either as a cloud based or premise solution.
Additional upgrades include a faster more intuitive performance. Maximizer CRM 12 includes upgraded workflow and usability performance to have a better method of viewing organising and retrieving customer information as quickly as possible. This allows higher productivity and reduced time wasting as well as bettering the customer experience.
Other key features of the Maximizer CRM 12 Winter Edition include:
- Single View of customer information - see business interactions in a timeline view
- New Microsoft office Add ins - integration with word, outlook and other Microsoft software
- Hover and Display functionality - display detailed information Via a heads up display
- Quick Access bar - customisable area for saved searches and frequent tasks
- Visualisation View contacts within the same company instantly and access information about them at once to reduce response time.
CRM software continues to improve and become more intuitive. The best way to learn about the new features is to contact your Maximizer CRM provider and invest in Maximizer training. JI Software provides Maximizer CRM 12 and can provide training for you organisation to help you get the best out of the new update. For more information please visit www.jisfotware.co.uk