- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Maximizer CRM 12 Winter Release features
Maximizer has launched a new CRM software version in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Maximizer software is a provider of CRM and mobile CRM solutions to a range of businesses. The new version ‘Maximizer CRM 12 Winter addition’ was launched throughout the main areas of the software’s usage included Europe, the Middle East and parts of Africa. The new interface has been simplified to allow streamlined workflow and enhanced performance and productivity.
The new enhancements continue to make the software appeal to not just large businesses but to SME’s also. Maximizer CRM 12 aims to help these businesses with modern day needs and goals that will help them to stay on top in 2013. It can now be installed either as a cloud based or premise solution.
Additional upgrades include a faster more intuitive performance. Maximizer CRM 12 includes upgraded workflow and usability performance to have a better method of viewing organising and retrieving customer information as quickly as possible. This allows higher productivity and reduced time wasting as well as bettering the customer experience.
Other key features of the Maximizer CRM 12 Winter Edition include:
- Single View of customer information - see business interactions in a timeline view
- New Microsoft office Add ins - integration with word, outlook and other Microsoft software
- Hover and Display functionality - display detailed information Via a heads up display
- Quick Access bar - customisable area for saved searches and frequent tasks
- Visualisation View contacts within the same company instantly and access information about them at once to reduce response time.
CRM software continues to improve and become more intuitive. The best way to learn about the new features is to contact your Maximizer CRM provider and invest in Maximizer training. JI Software provides Maximizer CRM 12 and can provide training for you organisation to help you get the best out of the new update. For more information please visit www.jisfotware.co.uk
Signs are needed in everyday life in so many situations. They are used to guide people around public places such as town centres and parks. They can be used to both give directions and display information. Many signs are used for functional...
In modern business, the most successful company is the one who places the consumer at the heart of all company operations. Businesses that recognise this pay close attention to the peaks and troughs of consumer demand and tailor their equipment...
Like many areas of the supply chain, logistics is something that requires continual improvement to ensure it’s working at maximum efficiency. Whilst there isn’t a one size fits all strategy to increase growth within a business, there...