- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Makita Power Tools
The company formally titled Makita Electric works is famous for their line of power tools and mitre saws, and has a long and distinguished history of manufacturing high quality products which are well known for superior design, innovative features and high levels of durability.
The company originally started in 1915 in Japan as a repair and sales business for electric motors, but expanded rapidly. By 1958 Makita planers were amongst the first manufactured in Japan to run on electricity.
The company’s impressively intense research and development led to them pioneering the first rechargeable and cordless power tools in 1969, a Makita battery powered drill. Continuing their relentless progress, in 1978 they introduced the first power tool operated by a nickel cadmium battery, the Makita rechargeable drill range.
By 1981 Makita were known worldwide as pioneers in their industry and again struck gold when they introduced the world’s first ever air tool – the Makita pneumatic nailer – along with an air compressor.
Progress has continued steadily ever since. In 1997 they launched the first nickel hydride battery operated tools and in 2005 the Makita LXT lithium ion battery range once more took the world by storm.
For a wide range of Makita power tools at highly competitive prices, along with the knowledge and support of expert staff to help you make the right choice for your needs, visit www.absolutepowertools.co.uk today.
There are a number of GRP moulding techniques that can be used to create strong and robust GRP products. From simple rods to enclosures, all GRP structures undergo a lengthy process to ensure they are of a high standard. Below, we look at the most...
The Department for Communities and Local Government reported that the fire services attended over 192,000 fires in the UK between April 2012 and March 2013. While this is data shows a decline in the number of fires from the previous year, this is...
Designing a website is extremely important for any business, it is the main marketing tools and therefore needs to be relevant to your target audience. In order to be relevant to your target market it can often mean the websites have to be in many...