- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Laboratory cold stores
Laboratory cold stores are designed specifically for the use of medicines and other different laboratory supplies eg scientific equipment and other high value inventories.
What do you want in your laboratory cold stores?
It can often be difficult to store these important things you can often find laboratory refrigeration containers which can be placed outside this will free up a lot of space in any environment especially as space is often a hard thing to find for any business.
Laboratory cold stores must be secure as they are often holding very high value goods they must not only be secure in terms of people not being able to steal but also air mapped so that the goods are not exposed to the outside environment.
It is important for the laboratory cold stores to have a backup refrigeration system as if something was to go wrong this could be detrimental to the goods that are being stores, there must be a system as to where by if this happens there is a back up.
A laboratory refrigeration container should have a big enough capacity for what needs to be in it and more, this allows you to not have to worry about space. You can get the cold stores in many different sizes being able to fit between 4-20 pallets.
If you are looking for laboratory cold stores for your business visit www.crscoldstorage.co.uk where they have a variety to choose from. They are specialised in this area and have great customer service.
A healthy supply chain is robust and efficient, it can cope with problem within the chain while also keeping costs down. While most businesses acknowledge the desire for a healthy supply chain many would also admit theirs needs more work. I was...
With the furore recently about people in the public eye avoiding tax, it shows the importance of getting your tax affairs in order. If you are a business it is essential you get the right advice on how to manage your business tax. This is where...
Post can sometimes be a business owner’s worst nightmare. Whether you are a campaigner sending out booklets and leaflets to your supporters or a small business owner who sells handmade goods online, you want to know that your post and parcels...