- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
Security Marking for iPads
This week my 7 year old proudly announced he knew what he wanted for his birthday and with obvious delight he announced an iPad. To be fair I wasn’t that surprised and knew exactly where this idea came from.
Like many schools my sons school uses iPads as part of the children’s education and the children love them. From business to schools and home many of us have also fallen in love with our iPads and tablet computers, but with this increase in iPad use comes the issue of security.
For any of us purchasing a iPad is a serious cost consideration and even more so if you are a business or school. So if you have a number of iPads how do you security mark them to prevent theft and prove ownership?
I was recently surprised to find out that iPads have a special protective coating that makes some standard security marking products ineffective so a more specialised solution is required.
Dantech ID Silver Mark is one such product the silver mark stencil labels are made from a special material which CANNOT be removed in one piece and it will break into small pieces if removal is attempted. Even if the label is forcibly removed the text will still glow visible if viewed under an UV lamp, as used by the police, to identify your property.
These stencils are suitable for all equipment with a 'shiny' surface such as iPads, tablets, laptops, projectors, cameras, mobiles, bikes, garden utilities - where chemical etching won't penetrate.
For more details visit www.idmark.com/id-silver-mark/id-silver-mark.html
If you are looking for a career in business it is often important to be able to speak a good level of English. The benefits for an employer to have employees who can speak English are that they are normally more productive, and more likely to...
In the aftermath of the 2008 recession supply chains are under increasing pressure, more than ever before, to meet the demands of a globalised, fragile and increasingly demanding consumer bases. Not surprising, as such supply chains are the...
The cost of many products in the UK is currently very low from food to clothing UK consumers despite hard economic pressures have it good. While UK manufacturers are tough on price where they are no so though is on auditing their supply chains for...