- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
ID Silver Mark - All Purpose Security Marking
As business equipment gets smaller and more portable so the risk of these items being lost, damaged or stolen increases. Organisation need a way to clearly and permanently identify the ownership of these items.
ID Silver Mark is a great all-purpose way for organisations to identify their equipment. These labels are in fact stencils which are applied to your valuable equipment. The security stencil includes your name and other details, plus sequential numbering.
Each ID Silver Mark security label is precision cut by laser into the material and then painted with UV ink. These security labels are made from a special material which CANNOT be removed in one piece as it will break into small pieces if removal is attempted.
Should the label be forceably removed the identifying text will glow visible if viewed under a UV lamp, as used by the police, to clearly identify your property.
ID Silver Mark security stencils are suitable for all equipment with a 'shiny' surface such as laptops, projectors, cameras, mobiles, bikes, garden utilities - where chemical etching won't penetrate.
ID Silver Mark - Key Features
- Precision cut stencils with your own details
- Silver or black material
- 5mm high lettering
- Max. 2 lines each with 14 or 20 characters
- Consecutive numbering: 5 p extra per stencil
- UV ink and UV lamp enclosed with each order
For more information contact Dantech on 01354 688 488 or visit http://www.idmark.com
As the ecommerce sector continues to grow, UK warehousing is beginning to face difficulties as it tries to keep up with consumer demand. Is ecommerce warehousing the way forward? Years of underdevelopment in an ever growing industry has led to a...
In the aftermath of the 2008 recession supply chains are under increasing pressure, more than ever before, to meet the demands of a globalised, fragile and increasingly demanding consumer bases. Not surprising, as such supply chains are the...
Network Rail has announced plans to roll out ‘high speed mobile broadband’ across its aging infrastructure. They are investing £1.9 billion in upgrading its telecommunication infrastructure to ensure that 70% of its train...