- Technology Behind GRP Products
- Worlds first certified SR4 GRP Enclosure
- Protecting Substations with Anti Vandal GRP
- Benefits of anti-vandal housings and enclosures
- Features of Security related GPR Housings
- Standard Safety for Gas Meter Boxes
- Four Benefits of GRP acoustic enclosures
- HolemakerTechnology Introduces the DrillSink
- Importance of Roadside Gas Meter Box Ventilation
- PRO’S & CON’S FOR THE USE OF FR PVC VERSUS MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE
- The Multisink™ Combination Countersink Tool
- Versadrive cutting tools
- CarbideMax Broach Cutters
- The GRP manufacturing process
- Odour control roof covers
ID Silver Mark - All Purpose Security Marking
As business equipment gets smaller and more portable so the risk of these items being lost, damaged or stolen increases. Organisation need a way to clearly and permanently identify the ownership of these items.
ID Silver Mark is a great all-purpose way for organisations to identify their equipment. These labels are in fact stencils which are applied to your valuable equipment. The security stencil includes your name and other details, plus sequential numbering.
Each ID Silver Mark security label is precision cut by laser into the material and then painted with UV ink. These security labels are made from a special material which CANNOT be removed in one piece as it will break into small pieces if removal is attempted.
Should the label be forceably removed the identifying text will glow visible if viewed under a UV lamp, as used by the police, to clearly identify your property.
ID Silver Mark security stencils are suitable for all equipment with a 'shiny' surface such as laptops, projectors, cameras, mobiles, bikes, garden utilities - where chemical etching won't penetrate.
ID Silver Mark - Key Features
- Precision cut stencils with your own details
- Silver or black material
- 5mm high lettering
- Max. 2 lines each with 14 or 20 characters
- Consecutive numbering: 5 p extra per stencil
- UV ink and UV lamp enclosed with each order
For more information contact Dantech on 01354 688 488 or visit http://www.idmark.com
How would you answer this conundrum? An order has been placed for 200 boxes of your stock, logistically how would you get the full stock to its destination on time? Although this seems a simple task, there are many things which need to be...
In the run up to Christmas, many companies will find a need to make additional stock available to satisfy the need of the frenzied buyer. With just a few weeks to go, the public are taking every opportunity to hit the shops either in towns and city...
Trouble with logistics? Consider hiring a supply chain consultant! When starting up any kind of business, logistics can be a real hassle. There are just too many variables and details that need to be gone over with a fine-toothed comb before it...