Retail Week Supply Chain Summit, London - 22-23 May 2013
With many recent scandals highlighting retailers need to have full traceability of their supply chains coupled with continuing pressures to reduce costs and improve supply retailers are under a lot of pressure.
Happily there are solutions out there and The Retail Week Supply Chain Summit 2013 gives retailers an exclusive insight into the latest trends in supply and the future outlook to ensure they develop a dynamic, flexible and agile supply chain strategy.
What can you expect from this year’s supply chain summit?
With extensive research across the retail sector, the key topics this year will include:
- The latest key trends on the future of supply chain and the role of technology
- Developing global logistics strategies to operate successfully in new markets
- Discussing how your supply chain can better support your multichannel strategy
- Exclusive case studies from leading retailers
- Managing the volatility in sourcing costs and reduction of risk
Supply Chain Summit sponsors Total Logistics have an in-depth knowledge and appreciations for the challenges face by the retail sector both here in the UK and across the globe. They will be on hand at the event to help retailers looking to improve their supply chains and logistic operations.